DESIGN YOUR PROTOTYPE
• Design a minimum viable product as your venture prototype. Determine what you need to learn during the prototype process and create experiments to test your prototype.
• Your prototype should be a smaller or revised version of one of your products / services and be fairly easy to implement.
• Your prototype should include some of the critical features or elements of your ultimate product/service.
• Develop evaluation mechanisms to get customer feedback right away
• Gather data from your prototype experiments and take note of growth and expansion (or contraction) and customer behavior.
• Discover things about your product production and timing
• Continue to conduct improvement and redesign