CLASS SEVEN: PIVOT OVERVIEW
• Analyze your venture prototype to determine if you need to refine your product or your strategy.
• Once you get through the Build-Measure-Learn stage, you will need to make a decision to Pivot or Persevere
• Pivoting is repurposing what you have built so far based on what you have learned to find and create a more positive direction
• It is a course correction to test a new hypothesis about your product or strategy
• How many pivots can you afford to make?
• Ventures must always be pivoting!